Empathy + Activism | A Message from DRAW about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We think, speak, and design differently — an expression of two singular characteristics that define us: deep listening and bold action. We strive to deliver positive impact design in everything we do and, as such, have put the following parameters in place for our clients, collaborators, and colleagues.
DRAW continues COVID-19. The health and safety of our team, communities, and clients continue to be top priorities, and we continue to monitor and observe national and local advisories.
Your DRAW point of contact will continue close communication and notify you of any changes in working together.
The following precautions are still in place at DRAW to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Voluntary remote working and collaboration.
- Onsite meetings with clients, vendors, and consultants are limited to the downstairs conference room only.
- Video and audio conferencing options are included for all meetings.
- Awareness and education about continued proper hygiene and social distancing.
- Maintaining cleanliness of shared workspaces.
- Emphasizing the importance of staying home when exhibiting signs of illness.
- Following recommended CDC and KCMO guidelines and mandates for masks and social distancing.