A Message from DRAW about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We think, speak, and design differently — an expression of two singular characteristics that define us: deep listening and bold action. We strive to deliver positive impact design in everything we do and, as such, have put the following parameters in place for our clients, collaborators, and colleagues.
As part of building and caring for our community, DRAW recognizes your concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our team, communities, and clients are our top priorities. We are continually striving to provide the highest level of support while monitoring and observing both national and local advisories.
Your point of contact at DRAW will stay in close communication with you and keep you abreast of any changes in how we work together. Please check DRAW’s social media for the latest updates.
DRAW is taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s health and safety in the coming weeks.
- Continuing remote working and collaboration for all employees as we begin a staggered return to work
- Continuing social distancing by opting for video and audio conferencing instead of in-person meetings
- Providing continued awareness and education about proper hygiene and social distancing
- Maintaining cleanliness of shared workspaces
- Emphasizing the importance of staying home when exhibiting signs of illness
At DRAW, we recognize that these are uncertain times. We want you to know that your project and your wellbeing are our priority.