Empathy + Activism | A Message from DRAW about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We think, speak, and design differently — an expression of two singular characteristics that define us: deep listening and bold action. We strive to deliver positive impact design in everything we do and, as such, have put the following parameters in place for our clients, collaborators, and colleagues.
DRAW continues COVID-19 precautions as we start to re-open our office. The health and safety of our team, communities, and clients continue to be top priorities, and we continue to monitor and observe national and local advisories.
As we enter this transitional period, your DRAW point of contact will continue close communication and notify you of any changes in working together.
The following precautions are still in place at DRAW to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Voluntary remote working and collaboration
- Video and audio conferencing instead of in-person meetings
- Awareness and education about continued proper hygiene and social distancing
- Maintaining cleanliness of shared workspaces
- Emphasizing the importance of staying home when exhibiting signs of illness